Documentation Required

  • Picture ID
  • Proof of SSN
  • Proof of residency (current bill such as electric bill showing physical address, real estate or personal property tax bill
  • Proof of income for each and every person that lives in the house and receives any form of income, support or public assistance ( examples: parents, brother, sister, children, spouse or significant other, friends, etc.
  • IRS form 1040 (if you filed taxes for the prior year)
  • W2 from last year
  • One month consecutive pay stubs, if currently employed.
  • Work receipts or ledger ( if self-employed)
  • Social Security, disability, pension, SSI letter
  • Proof of alimony or child support
  • Food stamp, general relief, and or TANF letter from social services (if you are eligible)
  • Unemployment Benefits Letter
  • Letter of support